Need to reach a teacher or an Administrator?
Looking for a staff list?
Have a general question or specific questions?
Check out our communications platform!
FRONT OFFICE HOURS
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Monday - Friday
Building A – Mid/High (Grades 6-12)
Building B – Elementary (Grades K-5)
Full In-Person School Information
YOUR STUDENT IS EITHER IN-PERSON OR ONLINE-ONLY.
Students CANNOT switch back and forth during the week!
**If there is a medical condition requiring your student to be off-campus for more than one day, please email your Assistant Principal to request online class Zoom access. Teachers will not allow students to log into Zoom without this prior approval.**
Uniforms & Face Masks:
- All students will have their temperature checked before entering a building.
- Please reference the NMPED Decision Tree and keep your child home if they are ill.
- Remember to maintain a social distance of 3 to 6-feet at all times.
Traffic Plan (CLICK HERE):
- School uniforms are required for the in-person program. Red polo shirt (grades K-8) with khaki, navy blue, or black uniform pants or shorts. Grades 9-12 require a blue polo shirt with the same uniform pants or shorts. No jeans, skirts, or leggings!
- PROPERLY-FITTING FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL STUDENTS. Face masks must be appropriate for school (no graphic images, inappropriate language, etc.) If you need the school to provide your student with face masks, please see the front office. We are happy to help!
Dismissal Times & Bell Schedule:
- Please note there are 3 entry lanes and 1 exit lane, with 2 lanes in each.
- You can drop off students on the right side of any entry lane and then pull away on the left side of the lane. We have staff available to help your students cross the street. Students will be let into the buildings starting at 7:35 am. Click here for the updated Bell Schedule.
- Remember to drive slowly, turn down music, and stay off your phone. We are all getting used to our new and improved traffic lanes!
- Monday/Tuesday & Thursday/Friday dismissal: Grades K-2 release at 2:30 pm, Grades 3-5 at 2:40 pm, Grades 6-12 at 3:10pm.
- Wednesday dismissal: Grades K-2 release at 11:45am, Grades 3-5 release at 11:55am, Grades 6-12 at 12:10pm.
- Each grade level has a designated pick-up spot. (See Traffic Plan)
- Older siblings will be released with their youngest sibling. Older siblings will need to go to the youngest siblings’ designated area. For example, a 6th-grade student with a 2nd-grade sibling will be released at 2:30pm and picked up in the 2nd-grade pick-up spot with their younger sibling.
- There is no parent parking allowed on campus during drop-off and dismissal times. Our staggered dismissal times are designed to help traffic flow smoother and more efficiently.
- Visitor parking in the first lane is for visitors during the school day only.
The school will have breakfast & lunch meal services. You can direct all questions about meal services to our Health Assistants, Ms. Beyal for Elementary and Ms. Rosetta for Mid/High.
ASE’s Covid-19 School Policies/Procedures Guidebook